Earn badges and social kudos!
We’ll be encouraging you along your journey by unlocking virtual badges for you to collect as your fundraising total grows and you count up the kms.
Plus we’ll be celebrating the extra-special stories and achievements of our wonderful supporter community on social!
And grab these goodies too!
We’ve got some extra encouragement lined up for our fantastic fundraisers:
- Get yourself a donation within 48 hours of signing up, and we’ll send you a bold buff
- Raise $100 and you’ll be the owner of a handy bag
- Raise $250 and you’ll receive a pair of stylish socks
- Raise $500 and a premium jersey will be on its way to you to wear proudly as you Ride to Fight Cancer
- Raise $750 and you can keep yourself hydrated in style with a Peter Mac-purple water bottle!
A SPECIAL BONUS
FOR TEAM CAPTAINS!
We’re always really grateful to the very special people who go the extra distance for Peter Mac to create and lead a team. So if you create a Ride to Fight Cancer team and manage to recruit at least 4 team members (5 team members including you), we’ll send you a special team captain’s jersey and display a team captain flash on your fundraising page to show our appreciation.
For our fundraising
If you hit one or more of these awesome fundraising totals, we’ll let everyone know you’re a RIDE superstar by adding a flash to your fundraising page. We’ll also celebrate your achievement on social and on our RIDE Daily blog.
AND FOR OUR CHALLENGE CHAMPIONS
If you – or your team collectively if you’re the team captain – manage to achieve one or more of these stupendous fundraising goals, you’ll become an official Ride to Fight Cancer Ambassador. We’ll applaud your efforts by adding a flash to your fundraising page (and your team page if relevant), sending you a special ambassador jersey (and patch for bronze, silver and gold), and celebrating your amazing achievement on social and on our RIDE Daily blog.